**SELLER WILL CONTRIBUTE TO CLOSING COSTS AND/OR BUYING DOWN INTEREST RATE**
Beautiful sky spans over 31 acres of grassland and forest. At sunrise cranes gather by the north pond. Looking southward you see deer gathering at the tree line by the southern pond. This is a typical morning at this wonderful single family ranch style home. Just a quick drive from Choctaw Casino and Lake Texoma. A campsite has been cleared in the woodland southwest of the home at the bed of the creek. Deer routinely bed down at the edge of the tree line behind the back yard.
- Multiple stocked ponds for fishing
- Cleared campsite at creek bed
- Hunting or wildlife gazing
- Short and long shooting ranges. 50 yards and 350 yards
- Fenced and gated for livestock
- Working well water supply for goat shed and 6 stall horse barn
- House foundation leveled and reinforced
- New subfloor and flooring in guest bathroom
- New roofing for back porch. This area is great for letting dogs out to use the bathroom in the
rain or can be converted to a hot tub area, seed starter area, etc.
- New 400 square foot front porch. Designed to be easily converted to be wheelchair accessible
if needed. Design allows porch to be walled in or screened in the future.
- Painting and Staining
- New above range microwave
- New 30 amp RV electrical hookup at concrete pad north of house
- New 60 amp breaker and underground wiring have been ran for the 60 amp RV service
- Well water supply added at RV pad.
- Insulated shed with 125 amp electrical supply. Can be used for storage or easily converted to a
home office or away room. Lights, switches, and sockets are already installed.
- 40 foot Sea Container. Partially framed. 100 amp electrical supply and a few receptacles
installed. Sturdy shelving has been constructed allowing the rear of the container to be used as a storage
facility. Framing allows for easy conversion to a workshop or additional storage space.
The Multiple Listing Service ("MLS"), and the accumulation and dissemination of information relating to properties for sale and which have been sold and all other information contributed to the MLS databases is owned and copyrighted by Northeast Oklahoma Real Estate Services, Inc. ("NORES"). The use, contribution, or dissemination of any MLS information is subject to Bylaws, Rules and Regulations of NORES as may be changed, amended or modified from time to time. The NORES MLS Internet Data Exchange (IDX) information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Updated: 29th November, 2023 9:41 PM (UTC)